Published by The Electrotek Team
PQView 4 brings you a smooth interface for viewing PQDIF and COMTRADE files, along with a wealth of other power quality monitoring and analytical capabilities. But what if you’re in a pinch and only need the file viewer?
PQDiffractor is a PQDIF and COMTRADE viewer written by Electrotek Concepts, Inc. for viewing, browsing, diagnosing, and converting PQDIF files and COMTRADE files, and is a free software download from our website.
That’s right. It’s free.
- Read binary PQDIF Files using specifications from IEEE Std 1159.3-2003
- Read ASCII or binary COMTRADE Files using specifications from IEEE Std C37.111-1991 or C37.111-1999
- View lists of data source records in each PQDIF file
- View lists of analog and digital channels from COMTRADE configuration files
- Create interactive charts from PQDIF observations with channels of any quantity type
- View samples from analog COMTRADE waveforms and digital status channels
- Export displayed observations to Microsoft Excel as CSV files
To read more about PQDIF and COMTRADE, and to view a full list of PQDiffractor’s capabilities, visit our website, at electrotek.com/pqdiffractor/